What's new in Talking Word Puzzles™
The following enhancements and corrections were made to Talking Word Puzzles.
Version 1.7, Feb 2010
- Adds Windows 7 compatibility.
- Removes the Microsoft Agent characters when running unedr Windows 7 (They are no longer supported.)
Version 1.6, May 2007
- Adds Vista compatibility.
Version 1.5, November 2005
- Fixes a problem that caused speech errors on some Windows 98 systems.
Version 1.4, July 2005
- Adds more mouse actions: Now, double clicking the square with a number in it on a crossword puzzle highlights the clue for that word in the clues list. To return to the grid, just press Enter or double click the clue.
- Adds the ability to repeat the clue for a word in a crossword puzzle. To repeat the clue, press Space while on the word in the clues list.
- Adds the ability to get the answer for unprotected crossword puzzles. To get the answer, press Alt+A while pointing to the number on the grid.
Version 1.3, February 2005
Version 1.3, January 2005
- Corrects a problem with using two letter words in the puzzle.
Version 1.2, November 2004
- Adds the Regenerate Puzzle command to the Tools menu, accessed with F11.
- Corrects a problem that prevented some users from being able to save a list of words.